Achieving healthy weight can reduce blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Maintaining a healthy body weight is essential for overall health. Each body is unique and no formula can safely say what’s the ideal weight for us. Take this into account when counting your ideal weight.
The key to the ideal weight is to change nutritional habits, or to replace unhealthy with healthier foods. We bring you 9 food tips that guarantee success.
1. Reduce the intake of sugar and sweets. It may seem like a failure and too much effort, but it will surely pay off. Our suggestion is to replace sugar as a sweetener, with honey. Avoid artificial sweeteners. Scientists have proven that artificial sweeteners, in fact, stimulate appetite. In addition, they can additionally cramp the liver and make it more difficult. If you are in a position to choose the original product or its low-calorie variant, select the original product, even if it contains sugar, but in small quantities.
2. If you eat out of the house, avoid heavy sauces, cheeses and heavy desserts. Order cooked meals, vegetables, chicken and fish, and avoid eating bread at the main dish.
3. It is important to reduce fat but not completely. Diet with fat-free foods, although they encourage significant weight loss, they can create more serious health problems. Take the main essential fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids you will find in nuts, almonds, pistachios and sunflower seeds.
4. If you need to eat something between meals, ask yourself if you’re actually hungry at all. Then we usually take the food out of habit or boredom, and maybe we’re just thirsty, so the ordinary glass of water will help.
5. Regular exercise does not require too much time, and each one according to his or her own capabilities can choose the exercises that suit him. Did you know that even 95% of people fail to lose weight because they do not exercise?
6. Take enough fiber into your diet as they slow down the absorption rate of sugar from the gastrointestinal tract, thereby reducing the desire for a particular food as well as eating fast foods.
7. Rich caffeine drinks, such as coffee, tea, and aerated drinks, give the current feeling of increased energy, but they are by no means a good long-term way to maintain energy.
8. It is important to eat slower, chew more, thus preventing overcrowding and creating a sense of satiety before you reach the stage you’ve already eaten too much. It is recommended that you always eat sitting because the meal at speed as you stand will be a great effort for digestion, and the meal will probably be less nutritious.
9. Avoid fast food. Such foods can save time but are less nutritious and considerably more expensive. The best choice is certainly the food that has been minimally processed.
Other than this, you might also want to check 8 Nutrients To Help You Lose Weight