Tired of a flat butt? We hear you! Sadly, not every one of us were honored with a natural well shaped butt. Some of them are flat and some of them are saggy. The best thing is the fact that our butt is made mostly out of muscles so we can work it on even if our genetics didn’t gave us the shape we would like. We are giving you these six best at-home activities to help you with that.
This implies we can tone and work the gluteus muscles to get a more tightly, greater, rounder, or harder butt. So, if you are not so happy with your genetics, you can make moves to significantly change your look.
If you are looking the way to improve your Posture and Sculpt, we have many advices you can use and benefit from it.
On next pages you can see our Guidelines and Home Exercises for Beautiful Butt Workout.
Guidelines for the Beautiful Butt Workout:
- Activate your glutes on every rep.
- You should struggle to complete the last two to three reps.
- Persistence is key.
- Eat 0.5 to 1 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.
What You’ll Need: if you do not have a bench, just use your couch or coffee table and use your towel (or mat) for the floor.
What to Do: Complete all the steps in order. Repeat after resting.
Beginner: 1 round
Intermediate: 2 rounds
Advanced: 3 rounds
There are some ways to boost your Chest naturally just by doing some workouts repeatedly.
Home Exercises to Get a Beautiful Butt:
- 50 Donkey Kicks (repeat on alternate side)
- 25 Fire Hydrants (repeat on alternate side)
- 30 Glute Bridge with a Squeeze
- 12 Single Leg Deadlift (repeat on alternate side)
- 12 Bulgarian Split Squats (repeat on alternate side)
- 20 Sumo Squats
Below, there are videos explaining you the proper way to do each move. That way you will get best results and you will avoid injuries.